Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome

Hello, I'm Mazey the zebra!  


Welcome to my blog about the Wilstem Ranch Pumpkin Patch at Castle Knoll Farms from "my" perspective : )  I promise to offer you a behind the scenes look at the patch and all of the ins and outs of the Ranch!  I arrived 2 weeks ago from a LONG roadtrip from Texas!  Don't worry, I got to ride in style for my long journey along with my friend Lennie the Camel.  I am now 7 weeks old and am going to be the highlight of the Pumpkin Patch!  Don't let them fool you with the Alpine Super Slide, barrel train rides, wagon rides, or even the childrens hay maze or mini zipline.  Trust me, I'm worth the visit!  My chocolate stripes and striped mane make me a complete knockout : )  I will be posting secrets about my experience here at Wilstem and update you on the pumpkin patch!  Check back for my next post....talk to you soon!